Justin’s practice consists of estate planning and tax planning for individuals and families, business law serving closely-held or family owned businesses, business sales and succession, probate, trust administration, and contract and estate litigation.
Justin is skilled at identifying the heart of a client’s goal, request, problem or dispute and outlining intentional steps to resolution. In each matter he weighs legal costs against the benefits and savings to his client in order to earn his compensation. During a family dispute, Justin aims to confront the issue in order for the family to begin its recovery.
Justin’s experience dealing with business sales, death, estate taxes, and incapacity make him passionate in planning. Many of the heart aches, frustrations, lost business profits, estate taxes, and increased administration costs can be avoided by up-to-date estate planning.
I was initially attracted to M&B because of the firm’s extensive history through the generations since 1960. I chose M&B because I wanted to become part of, and build something, bigger than myself. This means that our attorneys and staff are team minded and without hierarchy of importance.
M&B’s team centered law firm culture allows us to maintain a balance between work and personal life as spouses and parents.
I believe this positive law firm team environment attracts well-rounded bright attorneys that unite to provide a better quality of service to our clients.
Estate Planning, Elder Law, Estate Litigation, Trust Administration, and Business Formation & Succession
- Oregon State Bar, Member
- U.S. District Court for the District of Oregon
- Oregon Elder Law Section, Member
- Oregon Estate and Administration Section, Member
- Oregon Real Estate and Land Use Section, Member
- Oregon Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, Member
- Pearl Church, Member
- Board Member for the Union Gospel Mission
- Liberty University, B.A. in Religion/Biblical Studies, with a minor in Government Law, 2001
- Willamette University College of Law, J.D., 2006