Trust Administration

If your family-member or friend used a Trust instead of a Will, then you will likely get to skip the entire probate process.

If you are named as a Trustee, or successor Trustee, in the trust, then you have a fiduciary duty to properly administer the trust, distribute the assets, honor the deceased’s wishes, and file any necessary tax returns.

For guidance and advice, please contact us for a complimentary attorney consultation or call at (503) 641-6262.

Contact Us

Call (503) 641-6262 or contact us online for your complimentary estate planning consultation.

10300 SW Greenburg Rd #500
Portland, OR 97223
Phone: (503) 641-6262
Fax: (503) 546-9724

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Scroll to Top