Elder Law Attorneys

Trust Administration

If your family-member or friend used a Trust instead of a Will, then you will likely get to skip the entire probate process. If you are named as a Trustee, or successor Trustee, in the trust, then you have a fiduciary duty to properly administer the trust, distribute the assets, honor the deceased’s wishes, and file any necessary tax returns.

For guidance and advice, please contact us for a complimentary attorney consultation or call at 503-641-6262.

Learn more about Trust Administration