Protect your legacy and your loved ones. Failure to properly plan can exacerbate the pain and hardship in a time of loss.
Myatt & Bell, P.C. is passionate about estate planning because we administer estates every day and repeatedly see how proper planning builds family legacies and strengthens family bonds during difficult times.
Call 503-641-6262 to set up a complimentary initial consultation
During our complimentary estate planning consultation, we will discuss how wills and trusts work and help you determine whether a will or a trust will best take care of, and protect, your family and legacy.
Myatt & Bell, P.C. helps you with every facet of estate planning:
- Incapacity planning to empower those that you trust with your care.
- Wills to direct gifts to your loved ones and name guardians for your children.
- Trusts, to avoid probate, plan for taxes, maintain privacy, and plan for incapacity.
- Advanced Directives so your loved ones know your wishes for life support and tube feeding.
- Powers of Attorney so that someone else can act as your agent.
- Supplemental Needs Trusts to ensure assets are available for a special needs individual.
- Charitable Trusts to leave money to the charities that you are passionate about while maximizing tax planning.
- Divorce Protection and Asset Protection Trusts to ensure that money you leave to a child is preserved for their use.
- Tax Planning, including trusts and other strategies that reduce your estate tax liability.
Schedule a Complimentary Initial Consultation:
Your private information will never be shared. We will use this email and phone number only to communicate directly with you regarding this offering, or in response to subsequent inquiries regarding our suite of services.