Oregon has an aggressive estate tax for estates valued in excess of $1 million. However, Oregon does not have a gift tax, which makes gifting a great way to reduce the value of a taxable estate in Oregon. The lower the value of the taxable estate, the less Oregon Estate Tax owed.
To find out how gifting can reduce your chances of paying Oregon Estate Tax and save your family thousands of dollars, please join us for our complimentary seminars at the Myatt & Bell, P.C. offices on the following dates:
- September 19, at 4:00p FULLY BOOKED
- October 10, at 4:00p
Myatt & Bell, P.C. is passionate about estate planning because we administer estates every day and repeatedly see how proper planning builds family legacies and strengthens family bonds during difficult times.
With roots back to 1960, Myatt & Bell, P.C. has transitioned many estates to successive generations using trusted and effective planning.
Fill out our form to register for this complimentary gifting seminar. Spots are limited. Call 503-641-6262 for more details.
During the seminar, we will discuss how gifting can best take care of your family while protecting your assets from taxes. We will also discuss the Oregon Estate Tax, how to navigate it and reduce your tax liability.
Topics covered at this complimentary gifting seminar include:
- Gifting assets to reduce your taxable estate: what should be gifted and why.
- Navigating the Oregon Estate Tax and federal gift and estate taxes.
- Annual exclusion gifting: Gifting up to the annual exclusion amount to avoid filing a federal gift tax return.
- Non-annual exclusion programs: Making larger lifetime gifts and reporting the value on a gift tax return.
Register for this Complimentary Gifting Seminar:
Your private information will never be shared. We will use this email and phone number only to communicate directly with you regarding this offering, or in response to subsequent inquiries regarding our suite of services.