A trust is the heart of your estate plan. Failure to properly plan now can exacerbate the pain and hardship your death or incapacity could have on your loved one.
Set up a living trust to avoid costly probate proceedings, reduce state estate taxes, plan for incapacity, and provide you and your family peace of mind.
Myatt & Bell, P.C. is open for business during COVID-19
Let Myatt & Bell, P.C. help you set up this crucial piece of your estate plan. With an estate planning legacy dating back to 1960, we have rafted and administered thousands of wills and trusts. We know what works and what causes hassles. We will remain open to provide consultations and appointments online or by phone, as well as virtual seminars.
Call 503-641-6262 to set up a complimentary online consultation
Our attorneys specialize in setting up living trusts that ensure the proper transfer of your legacy to your family and loved ones. We can help with the trust administration process. Talk to us today.
A Living Trust has many benefits:
- Save thousands in estate taxes
- Care for your family with proper trust administration
- Plan for your kids to keep their inheritance, even if divorced
- Protect you from predators should you become incapacitated
- Empower your kids to care for you as you age
- Avoid probate
- Provide for a surviving spouse while honoring and protecting the desires of the deceased spouse