Andrew is passionate about serving his clients’ needs. He applies his technical knowledge and analytical skills to help clients navigate the complex world of tax and estates. Coming from a non-traditional blended family, Andrew understands that every family is unique and deserves the same attention and care no matter what their circumstances may be.
Andrew holds an advanced tax degree, which he uses to help clients structure their estate plans to minimize inheritance taxes and maximize the amount available for future generations. While taxes are important, they are not the only consideration. Andrew’s experience administering trusts and estates has taught him that an estate plan is really about providing peace of mind and security for our families.
Myatt & Bell, P.C. cares deeply about its clients and their families, and that commitment extends to their staff and attorneys. Too often firms put their business interests above all else. That ultimately leads to poor client service and unreasonable demands of attorneys and staff. M&B strikes the right balance where I am challenged and grow as an attorney without having to compromise my commitment to my family and community.
Tax with emphasis in business and estate planning contexts, estate planning, trust and estate administration.
- Oregon State Bar, Taxation Section, New Tax Lawyer Committee Mentor Program Lead
- Oregon State bar, Estate Planning and Administration Section, Member
- Legal Aid Services of Oregon, Volunteer Law Project: represent low income taxpayers concerning IRS and Oregon Department of Revenue issues.
- Portland Community Gardens: long time gardener and volunteer.
- University of Washington School of Law, LL.M. in Taxation, 2014
- Lewis and Clark School of Law, J.D., 2010
- University of Michigan, BA with honors, 2005