Brittany believes in serving families by providing stability and good planning, which helps families during disruptive events such as death and incapacity. Brittany also uses her practice to help keep families together through the difficult processes of obtaining a guardianship or conservatorship for a loved one.
Brittany has deep compassion for the elderly and the infirm. She will fight for your family to ensure you have all of the legal authority and power you need to protect your incapacitated loved one.
When Brittany decided to go to law school, she knew that her future practice would be service oriented. Her passion is a client focused, professional experience, invoking a time in which legal representation was both your attorney and counselor.
Why I chose Myatt & Bell, P.C.
M&B is a uniquely equipped team that serves its clients with professionalism and a personal touch that cannot be found at any other firm. I wanted to connect with clients and serve them alongside a team that shares my passion and commitment. I found that at M&B.
Elder law, Estate planning; Estate litigation; Trust Administration; and Business Formation & Succession
- Oregon State Bar, Member
- Oregon Elder Law Section, Member
- Oregon Estate and Administration Section, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- ABA Business Law Section, Member
- ABA Family Law Section, Member
- Oregon State Bar Young Lawyers Division, Member
- Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, Member
- Oregon Advocate Resource, Member
- Board Member for the Neighborhood Health Center providing health care to community members who cannot otherwise afford it.
- Member of the Neighborhood Health Center Quality Subcommittee
- Regent University School of Law, J.D., 2011
- Linfield College, B.S. in Business and Marketing, 2007