Dina’s passion is helping clients, whether it be in estate planning, probate, guardianships or conservatorships. Dina approaches each client with a goal of getting to know them to find out what it is the client truly needs. Dina often says the best part of her day is meeting clients. Estate planning and administration involves sharing family history and family dynamics. Dina approaches this process with respect and sensitivity.
Dina also enjoys distilling the complexities of estate planning and presenting concepts to clients in an easy-to-understand way. Dina takes pride in being able to take the things she learns about a client and present the best options in ways that make sense to her clients. In addition to being an attorney, Dina is a trained and experienced mediator. She uses the skills learned as a mediator to spot potential future conflict for clients to help resolve issues before they happen.
Dina primarily provides flat-fee estate plans. She believes this allows her to have the most interaction and connection with her clients. Clients can call or schedule appointments as often as they need to ensure they understand their plan. Dina even encourages family meetings, if appropriate, to review estate plans as part of her flat-fee so that she can ensure not only the clients understand their documents, but so that their family members also understand the plan.
Dina looks forward to meeting you and finding out how she can serve you.
Why I Chose Myatt & Bell
From the moment I walked in the door, I knew that Myatt & Bell was unique. As my profile says, I desire to serve clients, to meet their needs and to provide them with peace of mind. It was unique to meet a whole team of attorneys and staff who share this same desire. Myatt & Bell offers a place to work with dedicated and knowledgeable attorneys and staff who are trying to create something a little different – building long-lasting relationships with clients to serve them not only today, but for years to come. If I felt the difference, I knew my clients would too, which is why I joined Myatt & Bell.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Elder Law
- Guardianship & Conservatorship
- Oregon State Bar, Member
- American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, Member
- Oregon Estate Planning Administration Section, Member
- Oregon Alternative Dispute Resolution Section, Member
- Oregon Family Law Section, Member
- Court-Connected Family Law Mediator
- Washington County Small Claims Mediator
- National Charity League, Member – As a member of the National Charity League, Dina volunteers at many different charities, including: Blanchet House; Project Lemonade; Northwest Children’s Outreach; and Oregon Food Bank.
- School Volunteer – Dina volunteers at her children’s school for the drama, basketball and cross-country groups. From building websites, to selling tickets, to cooking for hungry athletes or thespians, Dina loves being involved with her children’s passions and helping the school in the process.
- University of California, Davis, J.D., 1999
- University of California, San Diego, B.A. in Anthropology, 1993
- Basic and Advanced Mediation Training, 2017