Rachel W. Morrison
Rachel has a passion for the courtroom and thrives on helping clients navigate what can often be confusing and exhausting legal processes. Rachel brings to Myatt & Bell, P.C. years of litigation experience – including tenure as a criminal defense attorney, assistant city attorney, assistant county attorney, victim rights attorney, and civil litigation specialist. Having worked across a wide spectrum of legal fields, Rachel recognizes the vast spectrum of challenges clients encounter and has the understanding, compassion, and aptitude to guide clients toward the most judicious result for their individual case.
Rachel values each individual client’s distinct personal needs and focuses on developing strong, compatible, and professional relationships with everyone she serves. Understanding the difficulties clients face, and readily addressing client questions and concerns promptly and compassionately is something Rachel prides herself on and is paramount to solid client-attorney relations.
Probate, guardianship, conservatorship, and estate planning matters can be some of the most emotionally challenging cases clients undergo, causing potential strain on loved ones and affecting family dynamics. Consistently communicating every step of the process and diligently addressing each client’s individual needs lessens the stress of legal proceedings and is the hallmark of excellent legal counsel. By maintaining close communication with her clients, Rachel strives to alleviate the greatest possible amount of stress clients may endure throughout their case.
Why I Chose Myatt & Bell
What struck me as remarkable about Myatt & Bell, P.C. from my very first contact with the firm was its extraordinary emphasis on work-life balance. In every way, Myatt & Bell puts emphasis on family. This mentality is unique for a firm with the size and stature of Myatt & Bell and speaks to the outstanding care and concern the firm extends not only to its attorneys and staff, but to its clients and their families as well. By centering its work around the core values of family and community, Myatt & Bell stands out as a leader in the industry – promoting excellent service for its clients and always putting family first.
- Guardianship & Conservatorship
- Estate Planning
- General Litigation
- Oregon State Bar, Member
- Minnesota State Bar, Member
- U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota, Member
- Oregon Estate Planning and Administration Section, Member
- Oregon Real Estate and Land Use Section, Member
- Former volunteer attorney at Alexandra House, Inc., providing legal information to survivors of domestic violence on custody, child support and marital dissolution matters
- Speaker at the Anoka County Sheriff’s Office and the Anoka County Violence Against Women Task Force regarding orders for protection and restraining orders.
- Guest Lecturer at Hamline University School of Law
- William Mitchell College of Law, J.D., 2003
- University of Minnesota, Carlson School of Management, B.S.B. in Management Information Systems, with minors in Chinese and Spanish, 2000