Probate, guardianships and conservatorships in Oregon involve a good deal of paperwork that must be filed in a timely manner. Probate should be handled by a qualified probate attorney with an understanding of the legal principles involved.
Myatt & Bell, P.C. helps you avoid the many possible tax traps and other problems that could arise.
Call 503-641-6262 to set up a complimentary initial consultation
Please reach out to us with all your probate questions. During the consultation, we’ll explain the steps that need to be taken as executor to ensure that:
- The will is properly administered
- The probate code is followed
- The beneficiaries are paid appropriately
- The tax returns are filed
- The executor is compensated for his or her time
- And most importantly that you do not inadvertently breach your Fiduciary Duty as an executor.