Has a deceased friend or loved one appointed you as the executor of his or her assets? We help you in probating the will and administering the estate, which may include filing Federal and/or State Estate Tax Returns.
Probate, guardianships and conservatorships in Oregon involve a good deal of paperwork that must be filed in a timely manner. Probate should be handled by a qualified probate attorney with an understanding of the legal principles involved.
Myatt & Bell, P.C. helps you avoid the many possible tax traps and other problems that could arise.
Call 503-641-6262 to set up a complimentary initial consultation
Please reach out to us with all your probate questions. During the consultation, we’ll explain the steps that need to be taken as executor to ensure that:
- The will is properly administered
- The probate code is followed
- The beneficiaries are paid appropriately
- The tax returns are filed
- The executor is compensated for his or her time
- And most importantly that you do not inadvertently breach your Fiduciary Duty as an executor.
Schedule a Complimentary Initial Consultation:
Your private information will never be shared. We will use this phone number and email only to communicate directly with you regarding this offering, or in response to subsequent inquiries regarding our suite of services.