We create plans that best protect your legacy.
The value of your home, life insurance, death benefits, and accounts are all included in your taxable estate. To find out how estate tax planning could save your family thousands of dollars, please join us for a free seminar at the Myatt & Bell, P.C. offices.
Myatt & Bell, P.C. is passionate about estate planning because we administer estates every day and repeatedly see how proper planning builds family legacies and strengthens family bonds during difficult times.
With roots back to 1960, Myatt & Bell, P.C. has transitioned many estates to successive generations using wills and trusts.
Call (503) 641-6262 to register for a complimentary seminar. Spots are limited.
During the seminar, we will discuss how wills and trusts work and help you determine whether a will or a trust will best take care of, and protect, your family. We will also discuss the Oregon Estate Tax and how you can reduce your tax liability.
Topics covered at this free estate planning seminar include:
- Wills to direct gifts to your loved ones and name guardians for your children.
- Trusts, to avoid probate and for tax purposes, to maintain better control of your assets.
- The Oregon Estate Tax, and strategies that reduce your estate tax liability.
- Lifetime Gifts to reduce your taxable estate.
- Incapacity planning to ensure you are taken care of.
- Powers of Attorney and why it may not be enough.
Register for a Complimentary Seminar:
Your private information will never be shared. We will use this email and phone number only to communicate directly with you regarding this offering, or in response to subsequent inquiries regarding our suite of services.