Your will is a key element in your basic estate plan. A will helps you care for your family, and a living trust is another powerful approach.
Wills and Basic Estate Plans are used to:
- Name guardians for your minor children
- Ensure that your assets pass to the people you intend
- Pick the person to handle your affairs after you pass away
- Empower someone to make decisions should you become incapacitated
- Authorize doctors to share your medical information with loved ones
- Direct how your assets should be handled during the probate process
People procrastinate on estate planning, forgetting that there is a deadline. Don’t be one of those people, call (503) 641-6262 for your complimentary consultation.