The value of your home, life insurance, death benefits, and accounts are all included in your taxable estate. To find out how estate tax planning could save your family thousands of dollars, please join us for our free seminar at the Myatt & Bell, P.C. offices. Please submit our form to enroll in one of our upcoming seminars:
- September 26, 4pm
- October 9, 4pm
- October 24, 4pm
- November 6, 4pm
- November 21, 4pm
- December 11, 4pm
Myatt & Bell, P.C. is passionate about estate planning because we administer estates every day and repeatedly see how proper planning builds family legacies and strengthens family bonds during difficult times.
With roots back to 1960, Myatt & Bell, P.C. has transitioned many estates to successive generations using wills and trusts.
Call 503-641-6262 to register for a complimentary seminar. Spots are limited.
During the seminar, we will discuss how wills and trusts work and help you determine whether a will or a trust will best take care of, and protect, your family. We will also discuss the Oregon Estate Tax and how you can reduce your tax liability.
Topics covered at our free estate planning seminars include:
- Wills to direct gifts to your loved ones and name guardians for your children.
- Trusts, to avoid probate and for tax purposes, to maintain better control of your assets.
- The Oregon Estate Tax, and strategies that reduce your estate tax liability.
- Lifetime Gifts to reduce your taxable estate.
- Incapacity planning to ensure you are taken care of.
- Powers of Attorney and why it may not be enough.
Register for this Complimentary Seminar:
Your private information will never be shared. We will use this email and phone number only to communicate directly with you regarding this offering, or in response to subsequent inquiries regarding our suite of services.